Availability & Rates
2022 Cabin Rates
Click on a cabin name below to view more details.
|Cabin Name #||No. of|
Aug. 21 - June 13
Fall, Winter & Spring
June 13 - Aug. 21
Summer & Holidays
|Edgewood Cabin #1||7||3||2 queen, 1 twin over full||1||160||1125||230||1595|
|Chip Cabin #3||2||1||1 queen||1||110||625||120||825|
|Sunset Cabin #5||8||3||3 queens, 2 twins||2||160||1125||200||1745|
|Windsong Cabin #9||6||3||2 queens, 2 twins||1||150||900||150||1250|
Off-Peak : August 20 - June 11
Fall, Winter, & Spring excluding Holidays
Peak : June 11 - August 20
Summer & Holidays
Summer weeks begin at 2pm on Saturdays until 9am the following Saturday; other seasons are flexible.
Daily rate based on a three night minimum.
Deposit & Fees
We request $300 deposit per week or $100 deposit if less than a week.
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
All rates are subject to State & Local tax of 9%.
Boat / Motor Rental
A 14' Aluminum boat is included with rental.
Motor rental is $130/week
The state of Wisconsin requires "wearable" floatation devices for ALL boats and watercrafts. Because of the various sizes required we are unable to furnish these for our guests.
Check In / Check Out
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 9:00 AM
Check-In/Out times may be flexible during the off-peak season with prior approval.
If you wish to reserve again for the following year make sure to notify Three G's management as we are already getting requests for next year!
- Bedding – sheets, pillows, etc.
- Dinnerware including utensils
- Automatic coffee maker
- Pots and pans
- Weber grill
- Cable TV
- Row Boat
Items You Need To Bring
- Kitchen and Bath Towels
- Paper Towel
- White Toilet Paper
- Hand soap, hair shampoo, etc.
- Fishing Equipment
- Life Jacket
- NO pets are allowed on the resort at any time.
- All units are Non-Smoking.
- Park your vehicle in the area assigned to your unit. If you have more than 1 vehicle, check with managers as to where additional vehicles should be parked.
- Do not park vehicles or watercraft trailers near the playground equipment.
- Grills and fire pits are to be used on the unit’s premise only. They are not to be used on the beach or any other common area.
- Do not leave fires unattended.
- Use only the dock assigned to your unit for your watercraft.
- The beach and other common areas are for the use of Three G’s registered guests only.
- If you see a red septic light come on during your stay please alert management.
- Please place garbage in the garbage cans provided outside the cabin. All garbage must be bagged. Place recyclables in receptacles or the dumpsters.