Availability & Rates
2021 Cabin Rates
Click on a cabin name below to view more details.
|Cabin Name #||No. of|
Aug. 21 - June 13
Fall, Winter & Spring
June 13 - Aug. 21
Summer & Holidays
|Edgewood Cabin #1||7||3||2 queen, 1 twin over full||1||160||1125||230||1595|
|Chip Cabin #3||2||1||1 queen||1||95||555||95||625|
|Sunset Cabin #5||8||3||3 queens, 2 twins||2||160||1125||160||1595|
|Windsong Cabin #9||6||3||2 queens, 2 twins||1||125||900||125||1250|
If you need a rental or have questions please call Three G’s Management at 715-828-0195.
Off-Peak : August 21 – June 13
Fall, Winter, & Spring excluding HolidaysPeak : June 13 – August 21
Summer & HolidaysSummer weeks begin at 2pm on Saturdays until 9am the following Saturday; other seasons are flexible.Daily rate based on a three night minimum.
Deposit & Fees
We request $300 deposit per week or $100 deposit if less than a week.
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.All rates are subject to State & Local tax of 9%.
Boat / Motor Rental
A 14′ Aluminum boat is included with rental.
Motor rental is $130/weekThe state of Wisconsin requires “wearable” floatation devices for ALL boats and watercrafts. Because of the various sizes required we are unable to furnish these for our guests.
Check In / Check Out
- Bedding – sheets, pillows, etc.
- Dinnerware including utensils
- Automatic coffee maker
- Pots and pans
- Weber grill
- Cable TV
- Row Boat
Items You Need To Bring
- Kitchen and Bath Towels
- Paper Towel
- White Toilet Paper
- Hand soap, hair shampoo, etc.
- Fishing Equipment
- Life Jacket
- NO pets are allowed on the resort at any time.
- All units are Non-Smoking.
- Park your vehicle in the area assigned to your unit. If you have more than 1 vehicle, check with managers as to where additional vehicles should be parked.
- Do not park vehicles or watercraft trailers near the playground equipment.
- Grills and fire pits are to be used on the unit’s premise only. They are not to be used on the beach or any other common area.
- Do not leave fires unattended.
- Use only the dock assigned to your unit for your watercraft.
- The beach and other common areas are for the use of Three G’s registered guests only.
- If you see a red septic light come on during your stay please alert management.
- Please place garbage in the garbage cans provided outside the cabin. All garbage must be bagged. Place recyclables in receptacles or the dumpsters.